Saturday, November 28, 2009

Travian

Registered with Travian a few weeks ago and I find that this simple game, can be very addictive. This is how my kampung looks like in Travian Malaysia.

travian malaysia

Travian is a browser game featuring a world with thousands of other real players. One begins the game acting as a chief of a tiny village. It is an award-winning German massively multiplayer online browser-based strategy game developed by Travian Games GmbH.

Not as complex as ‘Civilization’ and you don’t have to concentrate too much like ‘Command and Conquer’, but you will find that once you start playing Travian, a few hours of you life will be gone just like that It is also one of those free online games that does not require a very powerful PC, in terms of processor and graphic card. You don’t even need to install anything (or pay anything) to play the Travian game .

Interested? Come on! Join me!! click here.

p/s town name is hidden for my own safety. I don’t want to be attack so soon

In Travian, you have the option to start out as either the Romans, Teutons or Gauls. I chose the Gauls.

The main reason is because the Gauls are the most peaceful of all three tribes and it is very easy to defend. Gauls cranny is twice as big as the other tribes and troops are the fastest in the game.

Why Bigger Cranny Is A Factor?
To hide all of my resources. When there’s an attack, the more item I can stack into the cranny, the more I save.

I will be providing more tips later, especially playing in the speed server where my village is right in the middle of other established villages. If you don’t build your defense, you get farmed easily.

I’m on the Server 4. See whether you can beat me or not.


Rujukan : http://comicsmyx.com/games/travian/

No comments: